Pages

06 October 2009

Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream

Don't you just love it when you discover a beauty product that is cheap and effective? Since I started with this blog, I was on the lookout for a beauty product that won't break the bank. I was still short on having a regular night cream when this little 10-gram tub of Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream caught my eye. A steal at only P22.50, I did not hesitate to buy it.

I wasn't expecting much from a beauty product that's this cheap, but I was truly amazed that two weeks after using the Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream, my skin positively glowed. I could say that I noticed visible lightening during this week and my skin is as soft as a baby's. Its active ingredients according to the label are:
  •  Niacinamide
  • Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Carica papaya enzyme
  • Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Perhaps my skin loves papaya since the Cyleina Organic Papaya Goat's Milk has also lightened my skin like no other Cyleina whitening products did. My only complaint for the Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream is its scent. It's a little on the sweet side, like a fully-ripened papaya fruit or Iya Villania's voice when she's singing the Silka Papaya jingle.  My husband, who's very vocal with the way I smell, wasn't too keen on how the Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream smelled. I got around to this potential problem by applying it hours before he came home from work. I tried surfing Cosmetique Asia website, the manufacturer of this little wonder, but I couldn't find the Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream on its product line. Perhaps this is a newcomer since we've seen Iya Villania's ad for Silka Papaya has been around for some time. I'm very proud to discover, though, that this product is proudly Philippine-made, in the province of Malolos, Bulacan. So if you're looking for an affordable alternative to a whitening cream, then try the Silka Papaya Whitening Night Cream. Complement it with the Cyleina Placenta soap and you've got yourself the key to getting that healthy glow.

No comments: